Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester (GLCS)
The GLCS series consists of versatile Ex de, Ex ib, and Ex tb certified control stations in glass fiber reinforced polyester. Up to 35 operators per unit, covering a wide range of monitoring and control functions with various switching, labelling and contact block options, can be installed according to your application requirements. The operator components include:
- pushbuttons and illuminated pushbuttons
- LED indicators
- emergency-stop buttons
- control switches with up to 4 switching positions
Increased corrosion resistance is provided by the smooth enclosure surface finish. 6 available enclosure sizes allow for an exact fit to the required number of control functions and thus facilitate a space-efficient installation.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex de, Ex ib, and Ex tb
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -40 °C ... +55 °C
- Ingress protection IP66 to EN 60529
- Integration of up to 35 control elements in one enclosure
- 6 enclosure sizes, material: carbon loaded, anti-static, glass fiber reinforced polyester, black, UV stabilized
- Customizable configuration of operators, cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx