Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester (LCP)
The LCP series is a family of flexible local control units with Ex de and Ex tb certification and up to 4 control functions per unit. All control units within the LCP series are manufactured from carbon loaded, anti-static, glass fiber reinforced polyester with a smooth surface finish. This provides corrosion resistance and UV stability so that these devices do not degrade under long-term usage.
Choose the control units fitting to your specific application from the wide range of control and monitoring functions:
- pushbuttons and illuminated pushbuttons
- LED indicators
- emergency stop buttons
- control switches
Use our online form for local control units: select your preferred enclosure material and briefly describe your switching and monitoring requirements.
Our product experts will contact you with a tender within a business day.
When ordering within Europe, your custom product is ready for shipment in just five days!
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex de and Ex tb
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -40 °C to +55 °C, -50 °C on request
- Ingress protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: glass fiber reinforced polyester, black
- Threaded cable entries through top or bottom face available on request
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx
Control Units Ex d IIB+H2, Aluminum EFDC
An Ex d IIB+H2 certified control unit made from aluminum alloy. Suited for installation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22. Protection degree of IP65. Customizable configuration of operators and cable gland types as per specification.
More about this product