Switch Disconnectors (SD and SF)
The SD and SF series of switch disconnectors are designed to switch electrical circuits up to 315 A by means of 4-pole or 6-pole contact configurations. They are designed for operation in hazardous areas zone 1 up to gas group IIB or zone 21 by means of integration of the electrical components in flameproof enclosures.
Variants include various switching currents and pole numbers, fused versions are available as well. Enclosure materials are stainless steel, cast iron or aluminum.
Choose from the different options and get a safe power switching solution for your hazardous area.
Get all available information on this series on the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Currents up to 315 A, Terminal capacity up to 185 mm²
- SF fused versions with appropriate fuse ratings
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIB, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -40 °C to +55 °C
- Ingress protection: IP65 or IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: cast iron, cast aluminum, and cast stainless steel, all epoxy powder coated in black
- Size range from 168 x 125 x 146 mm to 560 x 560 x 338 mm
Ex d Switch Disconnector 250 A 6 Pole SDA2506
An Ex d IIB certified 250 A 6-pole switch disconnector made from cast aluminum. Suited for installation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22. Comes with a padlockable rotary switch.
More about this product