Stainless Steel (GUB/X)
The GUB/X series of Ex d IIC and Ex tb certified stainless steel enclosures features 12 enclosure sizes. Thus, a great variety of different solutions with terminal boxes and control panels can be designed with special focus on marine and offshore applications. The excellent chemical and corrosion resistance of stainless steel allow the usage of the encapsulated components even under the harshest environments.
Non-Ex devices as specified by the customer, from terminals to transformers or PLCs, will be integrated into the enclosures. The Pepperl+Fuchs project engineers will design elaborate control and distribution panels as efficient solutions to any requirements.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative for a customized configuration of your GUB/X control solution, and get advice on all available options for built-in instrumentation.
Get all available information on this series on the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C
- Ingress protection: IP66 to EN 60529 (IP66/67 on request)
- Material: stainless steel AISI 316L, shot-peened
- Choice of control functions can be integrated
- Customizable configuration of terminals, cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Integration of electrical equipment not designed for use in hazardous areas as per specification
- Size range from 118 x 118 x 134 mm to 550 x 550 x 380 mm
Stainless steel Enclosure with Flanged Cover with/without Window EJB/X/W
Control solutions based on Ex d IIB certified enclosures made from stainless steel. Either available with or without thermo-resistant glass tempered window. Suited for installation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22. Protection degree of IP66/67.
More about this product