Enviro-Line Purge and Pressurization System (General Purpose)
The Bebco EPS® Enviro-Line pressurization system provides a straightforward solution to eliminate dirty, dusty, and corrosive environments in nonhazardous locations. In doing so, the Enviro-Line helps extend the life of the enclosure and its expensive electrical equipment and instrumentation. And because they are designed specifically for nonhazardous locations, there is no need to use certified pressurization systems designed for use in hazardous locations.
Need a custom purge solution? Pepperl+Fuchs will design and manufacture a solution based on your application needs and deliver it fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commission.
Get all available information on this series on the Pepperl+Fuchs website.
- Suitable for general purpose applications
- Ambient temperature range: -29 °C to +49 °C
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel and Zinc
- Cost-effective approach for nonhazardous applications
- Kit includes all required hardware and tubing
- Optional general-purpose switch
GENERAL PURPOSE, PRESSURIZED ENCLOSURE
Custom enclosure with side mount Enviro-Line general purpose system to avoid corrosion of components located inside the enclosure.