Switch Disconnectors and Safety Switches (DIS and SAF)
Whether for cleaning, maintenance, or repair—with switch disconnectors and safety switches in types of protection Ex e and Ex tb you safely disconnect machines and equipment without the need for specially trained staff. Supporting a maximum current of 25 A or 40 A, these switches in glass fiber reinforced polyester or stainless steel enclosures are suited for gas and dust explosion hazardous areas (Zones 1, 2, 21, and 22).
Due to a wide range of configuration options, they exactly meet your individual switching requirements. Choose your preferred enclosure material and purchase switches with either 3, 4, or 6 main contacts as well as with various auxiliary contact configurations. Threefold padlockable rotary actuators reliably protect personnel during maintenance work. Safety switches developed in accordance with German standards offer particularly high protection against manipulation.
Get all available information on this series on the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Currents of 25 A and 40 A
- Certified Ex db eb and Ex tb
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -40 °C to +55 °C
- Ingress protection: IP65 or IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: glass fiber reinforced polyester or stainless steel 316L