Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester (GRP)
The terminal and junction boxes in GR series can be equipped with various types of terminals and cable glands depending on your individual needs.
They come with Ex e, Ex tb, and Ex ia certifications, and offer the durability to withstand rough operating conditions due to wide ambient temparature ranges up to -60 °C. This makes GR series a cost-effective alternative to stainless steel enclosures. Integrated edge protection allows enclosures to be stacked safely and prevents damage to the gaskets during maintenance, ensuring that the IP protection remains effective. The glass fiber reinforced polyester is anti-static and resistant against hard impacts. The UV stabilized material does not degrade and provides optimal corrosion resistance.
A broad selection of terminal and cable gland types and accessories in any enclosure size enable any build according to user specification with optimal fit to any application requirement.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative to specify your personal requirements or use our online configurator for terminal boxes. With just a few clicks, you choose the preferred enclosure material, the desired certification for explosion-hazardous areas and specify the type and quantity of terminals and cable glands you need. You receive a tender within a business day.
When ordering within Europe, your custom product is ready for shipment in just five days!
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex e, Ex ia, and Ex tb
- Suitable for use in gas zones 0, 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C
- Ingress protection: IP66 / IP67 to EN 60529
- Material: carbon loaded anti-static glass fiber reinforced polyester
- Configuration with various terminal and cable gland types as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC, NEPSI and PESO (CCOE)