Stainless Steel (GUB/X)
The GUB/X series of terminal and junction boxes can be equipped with various types of terminals and cable glands according to your individual needs.
The series features 12 different sizes of Ex d IIC and Ex tb certified enclosures made of stainless steel. Intrinsically safe Ex i circuits can be installed as well. Thanks to the durable material with shot-peened surface, the terminal and junction boxes match the requirements for installation in harsh environments such as offshore oil rigs, petrochemical plants, or where aluminum alloy is not permitted.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative to specify your personal requirements.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C
- Ingress protection: IP66 to EN 60529 (IP66/IP67 on request)
- Material: stainless steel AISI 316L, shot-peened
- Customizable configuration of terminals, cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Size range from 118 x 118 x 134 mm to 550 x 550 x 380 mm
Stainless Steel Enclosure With Flanged Cover EJB/X
Control solutions based on Ex d IIB certified enclosures made from stainless steel. Suited for installation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22. Protection degree of IP66.
More about this product