Compact Stainless Steel (SLS)
The SLS terminal boxes and junction boxes can be equipped with various types of terminals and cable glands according to your individual needs.
They come with Ex e, Ex ia, and Ex tb certifications, and combine a reduced need for installation space with a high degree of safety. Stainless steel makes these devices endurable and resistant under any harsh industrial conditions. Cost-saving terminal arrangements speed up your total installation time.
6 different enclosure sizes and several international certifications underline the flexibility of SLSterminal boxes and junction boxes. Whenever you want to install a small application, those devices offer an easy solution.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative to specify your personal requirements.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex e, Ex ia, and Ex tb
- Suitable for use in gas zones 0, 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +120 °C
- Ingress protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: 316L and 304 stainless steel, surface electropolished
- Size range from 110 x 65 x 145 mm to 190 x 190 x 100 mm
- Configuration with various terminal and cable gland types as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX and IECEx