Stainless Steel, with Return Flange (FXLS)
The FXLS series of Ex e, Ex ia, and Ex tb certified terminal and junction boxes can be equipped with various types of terminals and cable glands depending upon your individual needs.
The enclosures are manufactured from high-quality stainless steel, 21 different sizes are available for your demanding offshore and onshore applications. Hygienic requirements such as they are valid in food processing or pharmaceutical plants are met as well.
The key feature of the FXLS series is the return flange sealing method. Thus, accumulated dust, dirt and moisture will not enter the enclosure when the hinged lid is opened. This makes the FXLS series especially beneficial in offshore applications.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative to specify your personal requirements.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex e, Ex ia, and Ex tb
- Suitable for use in gas zones 0, 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +120 °C
- Ingress protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: 316L and 304 stainless steel, surface electropolished
- Size range from 229 x 152 x 145 mm to 1177 x 777 x 315 mm
- Configuration with various terminal and cable gland types as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX and IECEx