Stainless Steel (XLS)
The XLS terminal and junction boxes are certified Ex e, Ex ia, and Ex tb and can be equipped with various types of terminals and cable glands according to your individual needs.
The XLS series offers a variety of 21 different stainless steel enclosures which have one thing in common: They perform even under the most rigorous onshore or offshore conditions. Thanks to their solid construction and electropolished surface, they withstand harsh environmental conditions and provide excellent tarnish and corrosion resistance. Furthermore, the material facilitates the use in areas with high hygienic requirements, such as in pharmaceutical and food processing plants.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative to specify your personal requirements.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex e, Ex ia, and Ex tb
- Suitable for use in gas zones 0, 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +120 °C
- Ingress protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: 316L and 304 stainless steel, surface electropolished
- Size range from 229 x 152 x 130 mm to 1177 x 777 x 300 mm
- Configuration with various terminal and cable gland types as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX and IECEx