FO Splice Box, Stainless Steel + Return Flange (FXLS26*.FO*)
The FXLS26*.FO* series is a range of fiber optic splice boxes designed for protection of optical fiber cable splices in hazardous areas. The splice trays are in accordance with DIN 47662 and Telecom standards, each tray can hold up to 12 fusion-type splices and is equipped with appropriate splice protection holders and FO strain relieves.
The enclosures are manufactured from electropolished AISI 316L stainless steel which provides excellent tarnish and corrosion resistance. All FXLS enclosures feature a return flange sealing method which prevents accumulated dirt, dust, and moisture from entering the enclosure when the hinged lid is opened.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative to specify your personal requirements.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex op pr
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC
- Up to 8 splice trays, 12 fusion-type splices per tray
- Ambient temperature range: -40 to 55 °C
- Ingress protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: AISI 316L stainless steel, surface electropolished
- Size: 260 x 260 x 165 mm
- Return Flange Sealing
- Configuration from a wide range of cable glands and stopping plugs
- Various international certifications