The EJB series of control and distribution panels comprises of different sizes of Ex d IIB+H2 and Ex tb certified flameproof enclosures made from copper-free aluminum. The multitude of enclosure sizes, in conjunction with a wide selection of operators, indicator lights, and further components, allow the configuration of many different solutions.
By installing standard industry components in flameproof enclosures, all kinds of automation components can be used inside hazardous areas. In close cooperation with the users, Pepperl+Fuchs will design and manufacture a solution based on the appropriate EJB flameproof enclosure variant and deliver it fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commissioning.
Contact the representative of Pepperl+Fuchs who will help you to find the ideal control and distribution panel solution.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIB+H₂, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C, depending on variants
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529 (IP67 on request)
- Material: copper-free aluminum alloy epoxy painted RAL7005 (grey)
- Wide choice of control functions from the portfolio of EJB control stations
- Optional windows made of thermo-resistant tempered glass with circular and rectangular size options
- Customizable configuration of operators, cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Integration of electrical equipment not designed for use in hazardous areas as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC, and PESO (CCOE)
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.