The GUB series of control and distribution panels comprises of more than 40 variants of Ex d IIC and Ex tb certified flameproof enclosures made from copper-free aluminum.
By installing standard industry components in flameproof enclosures, all kinds of automation components can be used inside hazardous areas. Operator elements and windows can be integrated as well. In close cooperation with the users, Pepperl+Fuchs will design and manufacture a solution based on the appropriate GUB flameproof enclosure variant and deliver it fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commissioning.
Contact the representative of Pepperl+Fuchs who will help you to find the ideal control and distribution panel solution.
Get all availabe information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529 (IP66/67 on request)
- Material: Copper-free aluminum alloy epoxy painted RAL7005 (grey)
- Choice of control functions can be integrated
- Optional circular windows made of thermo-resistant tempered glass
- Customizable cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Integration of electrical equipment not designed for use in hazardous areas as per specification
Get Your Free Copies Now!
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!