Stainless Steel (GUB/X)
The GUB/X series of control and distribution panels comprises of 12 variants of Ex d IIC and Ex tb certified flameproof enclosures made from stainless steel. These enclosures, combined with the option to install operator elements from a wide selection of pushbuttons, indicators and further components, allow the configuration of the most different solutions.
By installing standard industry components in flameproof enclosures, a variety of automation components can be used inside hazardous areas. In close cooperation with the users, Pepperl+Fuchs will design and manufacture a solution based on the appropriate GUB flameproof enclosure variant and deliver it fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commissioning.
Contact the representative of Pepperl+Fuchs who will help you to find the ideal control and distribution panel solution.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529 (IP66/67 on request)
- Material: stainless steel AISI 316L, shot-peened
- Choice of control functions can be integrated
- Customizable configuration of cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Integration of electrical equipment not designed for use in hazardous areas as per specification
- Size range from 118 x 118 x 134 mm to 550 x 550 x 380 mm
Get Your Free Copies Now!
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!