Stainless Steel (GUB/X)
The GUB/X series of control and distribution panels comprises of various variants of Ex d IIC and Ex tb certified flameproof enclosures made from stainless steel. These enclosures, combined with the option to install operator elements from a wide selection of pushbuttons, indicators and further components, allow the configuration of the most different solutions.
By installing standard industry components in flameproof enclosures, a variety of automation components can be used inside hazardous areas. In close cooperation with the users, Pepperl+Fuchs will design and manufacture a solution based on the appropriate GUB flameproof enclosure variant and deliver it fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commissioning.
Contact the representative of Pepperl+Fuchs who will help you to find the ideal control and distribution panel solution.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529 (IP66/67 on request)
- Material: stainless steel AISI 316L, shot-peened
- Choice of control functions can be integrated
- Customizable configuration of cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Integration of electrical equipment not designed for use in hazardous areas as per specification
- Size range from 118 x 118 x 134 mm to 550 x 550 x 380 mm
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.