Aluminum/Stainless Steel (FP)
Control and distribution panels based on combinations of flameproof EJB or GUB enclosures and Ex e certified FXLSCS control stations offer benefits for installation and later modifications.
By integrating standard industry equipment in Ex d enclosures, all kinds of distribution, control, and automation components can be used in hazardous areas. In close cooperation with the users, efficient solutions will be designed and delivered fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commissioning.
Contact the representative of Pepperl+Fuchs who will help you to find the ideal control and distribution panel solution.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Ex d enclosures certified up to Ex d IIC and Ex tb, FS* certified Ex de, Ex ib, and Ex tb
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 und 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +55 °C, depending on configuration
- Degree of protection: IP66/IP67 to EN 60529
- 2 size variants Ex d IIB, 11 size variants Ex d IIB+H2, 4 size variants Ex d IIC
- Material Ex d enclosures: copper-free aluminum or stainless steel 316L, various surface treatments
- Material FS control station: stainless steel 316L, surface electropolished
- Stainless steel connecting flange for safety and dirt protection
- Ex d enclosures various window options
- Wide choice of control functions from the portfolio of FXLCS control stations
- Customizable configuration of Ex e operators, terminals and gland types as per specification
- Integration of electrical equipment not designed for use in hazardous areas as per specification
- Various international certifications
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.