The EJB series of control stations offers a wide range of control functions which can be integrated in one out of 40 sizes of Ex d and Ex tb certified flameproof enclosures. They are manufactured from copper-free aluminum with increased corrosion resistance. This durability and the comprehensive enclosure sizes cover the requirements of many industries including offshore and marine applications.
Pick your required number of control functions and appropriate enclosure size and design your individual control station by combining from the following operators and modules you can find in our portfolio. A choice of windows allows viewing of integrated monitoring functions:
- LED indicators
- emergency-stop buttons
- control switches
- ammeters / voltmeters
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIB+H2, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C, depending on variants
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: copper-free aluminum alloy epoxy painted RAL7005 (grey)
- Optional windows made of thermo-resistant tempered glass with 16 circular and rectangular size options
- Customizable configuration of operators, cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC, and PESO (CCOE)
Control Units Ex d IIB+H2, Aluminum EFDC
An Ex d IIB+H2 certified control unit made from aluminum alloy. Suited for installation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22. Protection degree of IP65. Integration of up to 11 operator elements covering various control functions per customer specification.
More about this product
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.