Stainless Steel (EJBX)
Control stations of the EJBX series cover 42 sizes of Ex d and Ex tb certified stainless steel enclosures which can be freely equipped with control elements from a wide choice of functions. Configure your control station with a broad range of operators and modules from our portfolio:
- LED indicators
- emergency-stop buttons
- control switches
- ammeters / voltmeters
The stainless steel enclosures provide the excellent corrosion and chemical resistance properties to withstand even the harshest environments without the need for any further surface treatment. A choice of windows allows viewing of integrated monitoring functions.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIB+H2, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: stainless steel AISI 316L, shot-peened
- Optional windows made of thermo-resistant tempered glass with a wide range of circular and rectangular size options
- Customizable configuration of operators, cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC