Stainless Steel (EJBX)
Control stations of the EJBX series cover 42 sizes of Ex d and Ex tb certified stainless steel enclosures which can be freely equipped with control elements from a wide choice of functions. Configure your control station with a broad range of operators and modules from our portfolio:
- LED indicators
- emergency-stop buttons
- control switches
- ammeters / voltmeters
The stainless steel enclosures provide the excellent corrosion and chemical resistance properties to withstand even the harshest environments without the need for any further surface treatment. A choice of windows allows viewing of integrated monitoring functions.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIB+H2, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: stainless steel AISI 316L, shot-peened
- Optional windows made of thermo-resistant tempered glass with a wide range of circular and rectangular size options
- Customizable configuration of operators, cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.