Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester (GRP)
The GR.CS* series comprises a range of control stations ready to be equipped with a wide array of monitoring and control functions. These highly flexible stations are Ex de, Ex ib and Ex tb certified, and can feature up to 68 operators inside their sturdy glass fiber reinforced polyester housings. Choose from operator components like:
- pushbuttons and illuminated pushbuttons
- LED indicators
- emergency-stop buttons
- control switches with up to 4 contact poles
7 available enclosure sizes allow for an exact fit to the required number of control functions, facilitating space-efficient installation. With a 10 mm design grid, risers for varying mounting depths and a special gridded DIN rail for precise positioning of operator elements, these control stations can be very easily tailored to different application requirements—saving you precious time and effort in the planning stage of your project.
Integrated protection of the sealing edge prevents damage during maintenance and allows enclosures to be stacked safely, ensuring that the IP protection remains intact.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex de, Ex ib and Ex tb
- Installation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22
- Ambient temperature range: -40 °C ... +55 °C
- Ingress protection IP66 to EN 60529
- Integration of up to 68 control elements in one enclosure
- Enclosure: Newly-developed GRP housing series: carbon loaded, anti-static, glass fiber reinforced polyester, black, UV stabilized
- Customizable configuration of operators, cable entry quantities and gland types as per customer specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx