Stainless Steel (FXLSCS)
The FXLSCS control stations are manufactured from stainless steel and certified for use in gas and dust hazardous areas. Up to 56 operator elements from our comprehensive portfolio of control functions can be integrated in one enclosure. These include:
- pushbuttons and illuminated pushbuttons
- LED indicators
- emergency-stop buttons
- control switches with up to 4 contact poles
An electropolished surface protects the stainless steel enclosures against tarnish and corrosion, thus providing an ideal solution for environments with high requirements on hygienics, which are common in food processing and pharmaceutical industries. 5 enclosure sizes are available for space-efficient installation of the required operator elements.
All FXLSCS enclosures feature a return flange sealing method which prevents accumulated dust, dirt, and moisture from entering the enclosure when the hinged lid is opened.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex de, Ex ib, and Ex tb
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C ... +55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Integration of up to 56 control elements in one enclosure
- Material: 316L stainless steel, surface electropolished to provide tarnish and corrosion resistance
- Customizable configuration of operators, cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.