The EJB series comprises of 22 sizes of Ex d IIB+H2 and Ex tb certified enclosures made from copper-free aluminum. This material provides high corrosion resistance, and offers the most cost-efficient option for many industries including offshore and marine applications. The EJB enclosures have an external flange to provide an appropriate IIB flame path which ensures the maximum internal space for installation of components and instrumentation.
A comprehensive choice of certified operator elements such as switches and pushbuttons as well as monitoring devices allows the tailor-made design of control stations. In conjunction with non-Ex devices specified by the customer, from terminals to transformers or PLCs, which will be integrated into the enclosures, the Pepperl+Fuchs project engineers will design elaborate control and distribution panels as efficient solutions to any requirements.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative for a customized configuration of your EJB control solution and get advice on all available options for built-in instrumentation.
Get all available information on this series on the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIB+H2, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C, depending on variants
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529 (IP66/67 on request)
- Material: copper-free aluminum alloy epoxy painted RAL7005 (grey)
- Wide choice of control functions from the portfolio of EJB control stations
- Optional windows made of thermo-resistant tempered glass with 16 circular and rectangular size options
- Customizable configuration of terminals, operators, cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Integration of electrical equipment not designed for use in hazardous areas as per specification
- Sizes range from 222 x 157 x 149 mm to 935 x 685 x 500 mm
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC, and PESO (CCOE)
Instrument Housing with Extension and Window SO-E
An Ex d IIC certified instrument housing made from aluminum alloy with an extension and a thermo-resistant tempered glass window. For protection of small signaling and visualization equipment. Suited for installation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22. Protection degree of IP66.
More about this product
Electronic Earthing System (Resistive and Capacitive) DMT 2B/1
An Ex d IIB certified electronic earthing system made from aluminum alloy and stainless steel. Suited for installation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22. Protection degree of IP66.
More about this product