Stainless Steel (EJBX)
The EJBX series features 42 sizes of Ex d IIB+H2 and Ex tb certified enclosures made from stainless steel. EJBX enclosures are particularly well suited to withstand even the harshest environments without the use of any further surface treatment. The properties of stainless steel also match the requirements for installation on offshore oil rigs or petrochemical plants where light alloy is not permitted.
A comprehensive choice of certified operator elements such as switches and pushbuttons as well as monitoring devices allow the tailor-made design of control stations. In conjunction with non-Ex devices specified by the customer, from terminals to transformers or PLCs, which will be integrated into the enclosures, the Pepperl+Fuchs project engineers will design elaborate control and distribution panels as efficient solutions to any requirements.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative for a customized configuration of your EJB/X control solution, and get advice on all available options for built-in instrumentation.
Get all available information on this series on the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIB+H2, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: stainless steel AISI 316L, shot-peened
- Wide choice of control functions from the portfolio of EJB control stations
- Optional windows made of thermo-resistant tempered glass with a wide range of circular and rectangular size options
- Customizable configuration of terminals, operators, cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Integration of electrical equipment not designed for use in hazardous areas as per specification
- Size range from 196 x 131 x 141 mm to 920 x 670 x 437 mm
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC
Get Your Free Copies Now!
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!