Aluminum (GUB and GUB-TVCC)
The GUB series covers a diverse range of more than 50 variants of flameproof enclosures that are made from aluminum and certified Ex db and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safey circuits. If you are using automation equipment which is not built for use in harsh and hazardous environments, these enclosures offer a cost and space-saving solution. Operating elements can be installed at the surface while internals can be viewed through different types of circular viewing windows.
Non-Ex devices as specified by the customer, from terminals to transformers or PLCs, will be integrated into the enclosures. The Pepperl+Fuchs project engineers will design elaborate control and distribution panels as efficient solutions to any requirements.
The GUB-TVCC series comprises 3 different sizes of certified aluminum enclosures built to contain modern compact CCTV cameras. Enclosure are certified Ex db, Ex tb, as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits . The camera is mounted on an internal rail which enables a regulation of the distance to the viewing window. The camera housings allow the installation of most types of CCTV cameras in places where explosions are a threat. The solution is completed with mounting bracket, rain canopy and sun shade.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative for a customized configuration of your GUB control solution or GUB-TVCC camera housing, and get advice on all available options for built-in instrumentation.
Get all available information on these series on the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex db and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -60 °C to +80 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529 (IP66/67 on request)
- Material: copper-free aluminum alloy epoxy painted RAL7005 (grey)
- Choice of control functions can be integrated
- Optional circular windows made of thermo-resistant tempered glass
- Customizable configuration of terminals, cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Integration of electrical equipment and CCTV cameras not designed for use in hazardous areas as per specification
- Sizes range from 119 x 119 x 137 mm to 555 x 555 x 400 mm
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC, and PESO (CCOE)
Instrument Housing with Extension and Window SO-E
An Ex d IIC certified instrument housing made from aluminum alloy with an extension and a thermo-resistant tempered glass window. For protection of small signaling and visualization equipment. Suited for installation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22. Protection degree of IP66.
More about this product
Camera Housings Ex d IIC, Aluminum GUB/WE-TVCC
An Ex d IIC certified camera housing made from aluminum alloy. For protection of CCTV cameras. Suited for installation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22. Protection degree of IP67. Comes with a thermo-resistant tempered glass window.
More about this product
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.