6500 Series Purge System (Type Ex px)
The Bebco EPS® 6500 series Ex px purge and pressurization system sets a new standard for global purge solutions. Designed specifically for Zone 1 or Zone 21 applications, this fully automatic solution provides a reliable and flexible solution for placing general-purpose equipment in hazardous locations. The 6500 series provides advanced programming capabilities and continuous control of enclosure pressure and temperature to ensure safe operation for a variety of applications in gas or dust hazardous locations.
Need a custom purge solution? Pepperl+Fuchs will design and manufacture a solution based on your application needs and deliver it fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commission.
Get all available information on this series at the Pepperl+Fuchs website.
- Suitable for Zone 1 or 21 locations
- Ambient temperature range: -20 °C to +70 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Material: stainless steel 316L / type 4x
- Automatic Rapid Exchange for continuous pressure control and leakage compensation
- Intrinsically safe user-interface with menu-driven programming
- 1 RTD input for continuous control of enclosure temperature
- Remote diagnostics and control via HART/RS485 and Bluetooth (dedicated smart device app available)
- Digital pressure relief vent with continuous flow and dilution capabilities
- Mounting options: External housing, internal housing and component kit
- Bypass function for easy maintenance and commissioning
- Suitable for enclosure sizes up to 12.1 m³
PURGED ZONE 1 GAS ANALYZER SOLUTION
Custom, fully certified Zone 1 gas analyzer solution utilizing the internal mount 6500 series with EPV-6500 continuous flow vent. Suitable for applications requiring constant dilution when analyzing trace gases.
ZONE 1 PURGED CONTROL CABINET
Custom, fully certified Zone 1 control cabinet utilizing the external mount 6500 series purge and pressurization system and a high-flow EPV-6500 digital relief vent.
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.