6500 Series Purge System (Type Ex px)
The Bebco EPS® 6500 series Ex px purge and pressurization system sets a new standard for global purge solutions. Designed specifically for Zone 1 or Zone 21 applications, this fully automatic solution provides a reliable and flexible solution for placing general-purpose equipment in hazardous locations. The 6500 series provides advanced programming capabilities and continuous control of enclosure pressure and temperature to ensure safe operation for a variety of applications in gas or dust hazardous locations.
Need a custom purge solution? Pepperl+Fuchs will design and manufacture a solution based on your application needs and deliver it fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commission.
Get all available information on this series at the Pepperl+Fuchs website.
- Suitable for Zone 1 or 21 locations
- Ambient temperature range: -20 °C to +70 °C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Material: Stainless Steel 316L / Type 4x
- Automatic Rapid Exchange for continuous pressure control and leakage compensation
- Intrinsically safe user-interface with menu-driven programming
- 1 RTD input for continuous control of enclosure temperature
- Remote diagnostics and control via HART/RS485 and Bluetooth (dedicated smart device app available)
- Digital pressure relief vent with continuous flow and dilution capabilities
- Mounting options: External housing, internal housing and component kit
- Bypass function for easy maintenance and commissioning
- Suitable for enclosure sizes up to 12.1 m³
PURGED ZONE 1 GAS ANALYZER SOLUTION
Custom, fully certified Zone 1 gas analyzer solution utilizing the internal mount 6500 series with EPV-6500 continuous flow vent. Suitable for applications requiring constant dilution when analyzing trace gases.
ZONE 1 PURGED CONTROL CABINET
Custom, fully certified Zone 1 control cabinet utilizing the external mount 6500 series purge and pressurization system and a high-flow EPV-6500 digital relief vent.