3000 Series Purge System (Type Y, Z and Ex pz)
The Bebco EPS® 3000 series purge and pressurization system provide field-proven protection for Types Y, Z, and Ex pZ applications. As the core legacy product of the Bebco EPS portfolio, the 3000 series purge system provides a comprehensive manual solution to Zone 2 and CL I, Div. 2 hazardous locations. Available in a wide range of mounting options, the 3000 series purge and pressurization system provides easy specification, installation, and use in hazardous location applications across the globe.
Need a custom purge solution? Pepperl+Fuchs will design and manufacture a solution based on your application needs and deliver it fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commission.
Get all available information on this series on the Pepperl+Fuchs website.
- Suitable for Zone 2 or CL I, Div. 2 locations
- Ambient temperature range: -29 °C to +49 °C
- Material: 316L Stainless Steel, Zinc and anodized aluminum
- Simple, cost-saving manual operation
- Optional alarm output
- Optional differential pressure switch for Class I, Group A-D, ATEX-certified, hazardous-area locations
- Mechanical pressure relief vent with flexible flow rate options
- Large pressure gauge for visual status indication
PURGED DIV. 2 HMI ENCLOSURE
Custom, fully certified Div. 2 HMI enclosure utilizing the 3000 series purge and pressurization system and a VisuNet touchscreen HMI.
PURGED DIV. 2 CONTROL CABINET
Custom, fully certified Div. 2 control cabinet utilizing the internal mount 3000 series purge and pressurization system and a VisuNet HMI.