3000 Series Purge System (Type Y, Z and Ex pz)
The Bebco EPS® 3000 series purge and pressurization systems provide field-proven protection for Types Y, Z, and Ex pZ applications. As the core legacy product of the Bebco EPS portfolio, the 3000 series purge systems offer a comprehensive manual solution to Zone 2 and CL I, Div. 2 hazardous locations. Available in a wide range of mounting options, this series features easy specification, installation, and use in hazardous location applications across the globe.
Need a custom purge solution? Pepperl+Fuchs will design and manufacture a solution based on your application needs and deliver it fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commission.
Get all available information on this series on the Pepperl+Fuchs website.
- Suitable for Zone 2 or CL I, Div. 2 locations
- Ambient temperature range: -29 °C to +49 °C
- Material: 316L stainless steel, zinc and anodized aluminum
- Simple, cost-saving manual operation
- Optional alarm output
- Optional differential pressure switch for Class I, Group A-D, ATEX-certified, hazardous-area locations
- Mechanical pressure relief vent with flexible flow rate options
- Large pressure gauge for visual status indication
PURGED DIV. 2 HMI ENCLOSURE
Custom, fully certified Div. 2 HMI enclosure utilizing the 3000 series purge and pressurization system and a VisuNet touchscreen HMI.
PURGED DIV. 2 CONTROL CABINET
Custom, fully certified Div. 2 control cabinet utilizing the internal mount 3000 series purge and pressurization system and a VisuNet HMI.
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.