5500 Series Purge System (Type Z / Ex pz)
The Bebco EPS® 5500 series purge and pressurization system is engineered to provide a global, all-in-one solution for Type Z/Ex pz purge applications. With many of the same features as our 6000 series, the small and compact 5500 series is suited for Zone 2 and Division 2 gas or dust hazardous operations. This series also provides a fully automatic system with temperature and pressure monitoring and control for safe operation of purged enclosures in the harshest environments.
Need a custom purge solution? Pepperl+Fuchs will design and manufacture a solution based on your application needs and deliver it fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commission.
Get all available information on this series on the Pepperl+Fuchs website.
- Suitable for Zone 2 or 22 and CL I or CL II, Div. 2 locations
- Ambient temperature range: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Material: stainless steel 316L / Type 4x
- Automatic Rapid Exchange for continuous pressure control and leakage compensation
- Intrinsically safe user-interface with 5 pre-set programs for easy implementation
- 2 RTD inputs for continuous control of enclosure temperature
- Mechanical pressure relief vent with flexible flow rate options
- Mounting options: External housing, internal housing
- Bypass function for easy maintenance and commissioning
- Suitable for enclosure sizes up to 12.75 m³
PURGED DIV. 2 CONTROL PANEL WITH EXTERNAL COOLER
Custom, fully certified CL I, Div. 2 control panel utilizing the 5500 series purge and pressurization system and an external AC cooler unit for automatic temperature control of enclosed components.
PURGED DIV. 2 CONTROL PANEL WITH ALARM AND BEACON
Custom, fully certified CL I, Div. 2 control panel utilizing the 5500 series purge and pressurization system and an audible alarm and beacon.
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.