5500 Series Purge System (Type Z / Ex pz)
The Bebco EPS® 5500 series purge and pressurization system is engineered to provide a global, all-in-one solution for Type Z/Ex pz purge applications. With many of the same features as our 6000 series, the small and compact 5500 series is suited for Zone 2 and Division 2 gas or dust hazardous operations. This series also provides a fully automatic system with temperature and pressure monitoring and control for safe operation of purged enclosures in the harshest environments.
Need a custom purge solution? Pepperl+Fuchs will design and manufacture a solution based on your application needs and deliver it fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commission.
Get all available information on this series on the Pepperl+Fuchs website.
- Suitable for Zone 2 or 22 and CL I or CL II, Div. 2 locations
- Ambient temperature range: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Material: Stainless Steel 316L / Type 4x
- Automatic Rapid Exchange for continuous pressure control and leakage compensation
- Intrinsically safe user-interface with 5 pre-set programs for easy implementation
- 2 RTD inputs for continuous control of enclosure temperature
- Mechanical pressure relief vent with flexible flow rate options
- Mounting options: External housing, internal housing
- Bypass function for easy maintenance and commissioning
- Suitable for enclosure sizes up to 12.75 m³
PURGED DIV. 2 CONTROL PANEL WITH EXTERNAL COOLER
Custom, fully certified CL I, Div. 2 control panel utilizing the 5500 series purge and pressurization system and an external AC cooler unit for automatic temperature control of enclosed components.
PURGED DIV. 2 CONTROL PANEL WITH ALARM AND BEACON
Custom, fully certified CL I, Div. 2 control panel utilizing the 5500 series purge and pressurization system and an audible alarm and beacon.