7500 Series Purge System (Type Z, Ex pzc)
The new Bebco EPS® 7500 series purge and pressurization system takes hazardous area protection to a new level of innovation and confidence. Designed for Class I or II/Div. 2 and Zone 2/22 locations, it not only provides purged pressurization of the enclosure—It also continuously monitors enclosure conditions, makes automatic pressure adjustments, and provides an output alarm for reliable protection. As a high-end purge and pressurization system, it offers unique features for reliable explosion protection in an extremely compact housing.
Need a custom purge solution? Pepperl+Fuchs will design and manufacture a solution based on your application needs and deliver it fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commission.
Get all available information on this series on the Pepperl+Fuchs website.
- Suitable for Zone 2 or 22 and CL I or CL II, Div. 2 locations
- Ambient temperature range: -40 °C to +80 °C
- Ingress protection: IP66
- Material: A380, A356, or 6061-T6 aluminum
- Low cost, compact design, easy to use
- Universal power: AC or DC
- Touch screen display with LEDs for easy visual indication
- Easy setup with pre-set purge programs for your application
- Automatic pressure compensation with digital manifold
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant housing