Compact Stainless Steel (SLS)
The SLS terminal boxes and junction boxes can be equipped with various types of terminals and cable glands according to your individual needs.
They come with Ex e, Ex ia, and Ex tb certifications, and combine a reduced need for installation space with a high degree of safety. Stainless steel makes these devices endurable and resistant under any harsh industrial conditions. Cost-saving terminal arrangements speed up your total installation time.
3 different enclosure sizes and several international certifications underline the flexibility of SLS terminal boxes and junction boxes. Whenever you want to install a small application, those devices offer an easy solution.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative to specify your personal requirements or use our
With just a few clicks, you choose the preferred enclosure material, the desired certification for explosion-hazardous areas and specify the type and quantity of terminals and cable glands you need.
You receive a tender within a business day.
When ordering within Europe, your custom product is ready for shipment in just five days!
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex e, Ex ia, and Ex tb
- Suitable for use in gas zones 0, 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +120 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: 316L and 304 stainless steel, surface electropolished
- Configuration with various terminal and cable gland types as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC, MASC and PESO (CCOE)
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.