Stainless Steel, for High Voltages (HVB)
The HVB high voltage box is especially designed for the installation of power distribution networks. This variation from the XLS series comes with Ex e and Ex tb certifications, and provides a solution for connecting high voltage cables in field applications.
3 equally spaced internal bus bars rated to 6.6 kV are mounted on insulators. The internal arrangement of the connection bars ensures total electrical insulation. Additionally, the HVB terminal box is equipped with a hasp through the enclosure lid. This provides a vandal proof method of securing the enclosure lid via padlocking.
The HVB terminal box can be equipped with various types of cable glands according to your individual needs. Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative to specify your personal requirements.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex e and Ex tb for zones 1, 2, 21, 22
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust zones 21 and 22 up to dust group IIIC
- For cable cross sections up to 70 mm²
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: 316L stainless steel, surface electropolished
- Various international certifications including ATEX and IECEx
EX E HIGH VOLTAGE TERMINAL ENCLOSURE HVB6.6
An Ex e certified high voltage terminal enclosure made from stainless steel. Built for installation of power distribution networks Size: 977 mm x 677 mm x 300 mm. Suited for use in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22. Cable entries and glands per customer specification.
More about this product
Get Your Free Copies Now!
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!