Stainless Steel, with Return Flange (FXLS)
The FXLS series of Ex e, Ex ia, and Ex tb certified terminal and junction boxes can be equipped with various types of terminals and cable glands depending upon your individual needs.
The enclosures are manufactured from high-quality stainless steel, 14 different sizes are available for your demanding offshore and onshore applications. Hygienic requirements such as they are valid in food processing or pharmaceutical plants are met as well.
The key feature of the FXLS series is the return flange sealing method. Thus, accumulated dust, dirt and moisture will not enter the enclosure when the hinged lid is opened. This makes the FXLS series especially beneficial in offshore applications.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative to specify your personal requirements or use our
With just a few clicks, you choose the preferred enclosure material, the desired certification for explosion-hazardous areas and specify the type and quantity of terminals and cable glands you need. You receive a tender within a business day.
When ordering within Europe, your custom product is ready for shipment in just five days!
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex e, Ex ia, and Ex tb
- Suitable for use in gas zones 0, 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +120 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: 316L stainless steel as standard, others on request, surface electropolished
- Configuration with various terminal and cable gland types as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC, MASC and PESO (CCOE)
Get Your Free Copies Now!
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!