FO Splice Box, Stainless Steel + Return Flange (FXLS26*.FO*)
The FXLS26*.FO* series is a range of fiber optic splice boxes designed for protection of optical fiber cable splices in hazardous areas. The splice trays are in accordance with DIN 47662 and Telecom standards, each tray can hold up to 12 fusion-type splices and is equipped with appropriate splice protection holders and FO strain relief.
The enclosures are manufactured from electropolished AISI 316L stainless steel which provides excellent tarnish and corrosion resistance. All FXLS enclosures feature a return flange sealing method which prevents accumulated dirt, dust, and moisture from entering the enclosure when the hinged lid is opened.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative to specify your personal requirements.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex op pr
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, and dust zones 21 and 22 up to dust group IIIC
- Up to 8 splice trays, 12 fusion-type splices per tray
- Ambient temperature range: -50 to +55 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529
- Material: AISI 316L stainless steel, surface electropolished
- Return Flange Sealing
- Configuration from a wide range of cable glands and stopping plugs
- Various international certifications
Get Your Free Copies Now!
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!