Accessories (BP, LN, WL.FA)
Our wide portfolio of components and solutions for electrical explosion protection equipment is rounded out by diverse accessories that support you in your daily work.
For our various cable glands, we offer you Ex e and Ex tb certified sealing plugs in different sizes.
Locknuts from nickel-plated brass are available for different thread sizes and can be purchased in packaging units ranging from five to 100 pieces.
Washer gaskets for a wide variety of thread sizes are availlable in package sizes from 50 to 100 pieces.
See all available products of this type as well as associated certificates and manuals on the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Ex e and Ex tb certified (sealing plugs)
- Suitable for operation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22 (sealing plugs)
- Degree of protection: IP66/68 to EN 60529 (sealing plugs)
- Material: polyamide (sealing plugs), nickel-plated brass (locknuts), aramid fibers bonded with NBR (washing gaskets)
- Different sizes and packaging units available
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.