Stopping Plugs (SP)
Stopping plugs complement our comprehensive portfolio of cable glands and other accessories for electrical explosion protection equipment. They offer a reliable solution for safe closing of openings and holes for cable entries in enclosures. Different materials as stainless steel, nickel-plated brass, and plastic plus a wide range of thread sizes ensures that you always find the right stopping plugs to go along with your Pepperl+Fuchs switch and control solution.
See all available products of this type as well as associated certificates and manuals on the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Stopping plugs for unused cable entries
- Hexagon head or hexagon socket head
- Material: nickel-plated brass, stainless steel or plastic
- Suitable for operation in Zones 1, 2, 21, and 22
- Certified Ex d, Ex e, and Ex tb
- Metric and NPT versions available
- Degree of protection: IP66/68 to EN 60529
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC, INMETRO
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.