Stopping Plugs (SP)
Stopping plugs complement our comprehensive portfolio of cable glands and other accessories for electrical explosion protection equipment. They offer a reliable solution for safe closing of openings and holes for cable entries in enclosures. Different materials as stainless steel, nickel-plated brass, and plastic plus a wide range of thread sizes ensures that you always find the right stopping plugs to go along with your Pepperl+Fuchs switch and control solution.
See all available products of this type as well as associated certificates and manuals on the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Stopping plugs for unused cable entries
- Hexagon head or hexagon socket head
- Material: nickel-plated brass, stainless steel or plastic
- Suitable for operation in Zones 1, 2, 21, and 22
- Certified Ex d, Ex e, and Ex tb
- Metric and NPT versions available
- Degree of protection: IP66/68 to EN 60529
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC
Get Your Free Copies Now!
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!