NEW! Stainless Steel (SR)
Made of brushed AISI 316L stainless steel and ready to be equipped with a wide array of monitoring and control functions, the SR.CS* series control stations are designed for use in hazardous areas and harsh environments. These highly flexible control stations are certified according to Ex eb, Ex ib and Ex tb types of protection and are approved for use in hazardous areas up to Zone 1 and 21.
Choose from operator components like:
- Pushbuttons and illuminated pushbuttons
- LED indicators
- Emergency stop button
- Control switches with up to four contact poles
Applicable in the temperature range from -50 °C to +55 °C, the SR control stations, available in degree of protection IP66, can be mounted both vertically and horizontally. They are suitable for wall mounting and can be screwed in directly with 90° rotatable mounting brackets or rivet nuts without further adjustment.
Several available enclosure sizes allow exact adaptation to the required number of control functions and facilitate space-saving installation. Different enclosure depths allow the contact blocks to be mounted on the integrated DIN rail or on the lid. This gives you the choice of whether the lid of the control box should be hinged or screwed on.
Your Pepperl+Fuchs representative will be happy to assist you in specifying your requirements.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Installation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22
- Ex db eb, Ex ib and Ex tb certified
- Up to 102 operators per control station
- Various enclosure size options
- Return Flange Sealing provides drain Channel
- Customizable configuration of operators, cable entry quantities and cable gland types as per specification
- Customizable configuration of gland plates, ground bolt and hinges as per specification
- Option for vertical or horizontal mounting provides high flexibility
- Up to 4 gland plates
- Wide range of labels and accessories available
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.