6100 Series Purge System (Ex pxb)
The Bebco EPS® 6100 series was specially designed for use with large motors, drives, compressors, and enclosures in ATEX/IECEx Zone 1 and Zone 2 hazardous locations. The largest purge and pressurization system available from Pepperl+Fuchs to this day, the automatic 6100 series system can purge enclosures that are larger than 12.2 m³ (450 ft³). This system is ideally suited for applications in the chemical, petrochemical, and oil and gas industries.
Need a custom purge solution? Pepperl+Fuchs will design and manufacture a solution based on your application needs and deliver it fully tested, certified, documented and ready for commission.
Get all available information on this series on the Pepperl+Fuchs website.
- Suitable for ATEX and IECEx Zone 1 and Zone 2 locations
- Ambient temperature range: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Maximum flow rate of 14,000 l/min
- Intrinsically safe user interface for programming and monitoring the system
- Control unit monitors system operation and controls enclosure power
- Auxiliary contact outputs for alarm or control
- Multiple temperature inputs for monitoring and control
- Automatic pressure compensation for excess leakage from motor
- Suitable for enclosure sizes up to 12,2 m³
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.