Signaling devices include manual call points, status lights, audible warning devices as well as aerial obstacle signal devices and flashing beacons. All devices are certified for use in explosion hazardous areas and sturdily designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions.
Manual call points are available in cast iron or GRP enclosures with break glass and can be equipped with various resistor types.
Visual signaling devices feature various types of lamps and several different colors, depending on the function. They can be installed in various mounting methods.
Audible warning devices offer different warning sounds and various levels of sound output.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative to learn more about the available options for your application.
Get all available information on this series on the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Various certifications, depending on series
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIC, the majority as well for dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: min. -20 °C to +40 °C, variations according to series
- Degree of protection to EN 60529: depending on series
- Visual signaling: various lamp types and colors
- Audible signaling: various sounds
- Material: aluminum, cast iron or GRP glass reinforced polyester, depending on series
Get Your Free Copies Now!
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!