EJB terminal and junction boxes can be equipped with various types of terminals and cable glands according to your individual needs.
This series features various sizes of flameproof enclosures. They are Ex d and Ex tb certified, intrinsically safe Ex i circuits can be installed as well. The enclosures are manufactured from copper-free aluminum with increased corrosion resistance. This covers the requirements of many industries including offshore and marine applications while the durability and the range of enclosure size options provide the optimal solution for any connection requirement.
Contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative to specify your personal requirements.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIB+H2, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C, depending on variants
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529 (IP66/67 on request)
- Material: copper-free aluminum alloy epoxy painted RAL7005 (grey)
- Customizable configuration of terminals, cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC, and PESO (CCOE)
INSTRUMENT HOUSING FOR THERMOCOUPLE/RTD SK
An Ex d IIC certified instrument housing made of aluminum alloy. For protection of thermocouples/RTDs. Suited for installation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22. Protection degree of IP66.
More about this product
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.