Stainless Steel (EJBX)
The EJBX series offers the flexibility to create your terminal or junction box with different quantities and types of terminals and cable glands.
The series contains 22 different sizes of Ex d and Ex tb certified enclosures made from stainless steel. Intrinsically safe Ex i circuits can be installed as well. Excellent corrosion and chemical resistance properties match the requirement to withstand even the harshest environments without the need for any further surface treatment.
Benefit from the durability of stainless steel and contact your Pepperl+Fuchs representative to specify your personal requirements.
Get all available information on this series at the website of Pepperl+Fuchs.
- Certified Ex d and Ex tb as well as for installation of intrinsically safe circuits
- Suitable for use in gas zones 1 and 2 up to gas group IIB+H2, and dust areas up to Zone 21 and dust group IIIC
- Ambient temperature range: -50 °C to +60 °C
- Degree of protection: IP66 to EN 60529 (IP66/67 on request)
- Material: Stainless steel AISI 316L, shot-peened
- Customizable configuration of terminals, cable entry quantities and gland types as per specification
- Various international certifications including ATEX, IECEx, EAC