NEW! Stainless Steel (SR)
Designed for use in hazardous areas and harsh environments, the terminal boxes and junction boxes from the brand new SR enclosure series in stainless steel create a new benchmark in flexibility. Their modular design allows the integration of any accessories, such as flange plates, hinges, mounting brackets or lid security, according to customer requirements.
The enclosures, which are certified for a temperature range of -60 °C to +90 °C, can be mounted vertically or horizontally. All SR Series terminal and junction boxes are suitable for wall mounting and can be screwed in directly using 90° rotatable mounting brackets or rivet nuts without further adjustment.
They are available with IP66 degree of protection and Ex eb, Ex tb and Ex ia certified for use in Zone 1/21 and Zone 2/22 hazardous location applications. The enclosures are made of brushed AISI 316L stainless steel.
A wide selection of terminal and cable gland types and accessories in any enclosure size allows design to customer specifications and optimal adaptation to any application requirement.
Your Pepperl+Fuchs representative will be happy to assist you in specifying your requirements.
All information about this series can be found on the Pepperl+Fuchs website.
- Installation in Zone 1, Zone 2, Zone 21 and Zone 22
- Ex eb, Ex ia and Ex tb certified
- Many enclosure size options
- Return flange sealing provides drain channel
- Customizable configuration of terminals, cable entries and cable gland types as per specification
- Customizable configuration of gland plates, ground bolt and hinges as per specification
- Option for vertical or horizontal mounting provides high flexibility
- Up to 4 gland plates
- Wide range of accessories available
Explosion Protection Knowledge
Follow the link below and you will find a collection of helpful, vendor-independent information for your work. Download the latest brochures and tools explaining explosion protection in detail. Also, make sure to get your copy of our free explosion protection poster!
Quick Select Product Guide
Get a free PDF copy of our Quick Select Product Guide for Electrical Explosion Protection Equipment. It offers you a comprehensive overview of our entire portfolio.